OUR POOL SPECIALISTS
The Leader in Southern California Swimming Pools
Some TIPS on choosing a pool contractor
Just like all construction projects you want to ensure that you have trustworthy, quality contractors working on your pool installation. With any major purchase it’s important that you do your research before choosing a company. So here are some tips on how to choose a pool contractor:
- They have to have a contractors license.
- They have to have Workers’ Compensation and General Liability Insurance.
- Get multiple references from past customers not just the 3 or 4 that they’ve called in advance.
- See some of their past work or at the very least their operations.
- Find out how many pools the person supervising your project has actually built.